my favorite things

my favorite things

Sunday, November 22, 2015

My New Favorite Layout

This layout was inspired by the fall Starbuck's cup and a cut file from Hip Kit Club (designed by Kim Watson). Instead of creating a cut file, I used a Faber-Castell Artist Pen in my Silhouette Cameo to sketch the layout. I then used Distress inks to paint the wreath; using colors inspired by the collage of fall photos. I love the light and airy look this created. The Starbuck's cozy is the perfect embellishment to finish off the layout.


Inspiration is all around us, we just need to take the time to notice it! For more information about this layout, be sure to check out my YouTube video here. As always, thank you for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)