my favorite things

my favorite things

Monday, March 28, 2016

Into The Woods with PI

It's New Issue Monday at Paper Issues. This month's issue is "Into The Woods", which encompasses many fun themes: wood veneer, camping, outdoors, woodland creatures, etc. I chose some photos from my daughter's week at camp last year. I started with the new, fabulous Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad collection. The embellishment pack has wood veneer, acetate stars, and a blue and white twine that I love. The patterned paper (Say What) is the perfect neutral for the colorful elements on the layout.


I colored some of the wood veneer with Distress markers so that the wood-grain would still show. To adhere the acetate elements, I used Ranger's Multi Medium Matte. The colored tags are from Fancy Pants Attwell collection. I love the blue and green color combination; it reminds me of summer days! To see more lovely inspiration for this issue, be sure to check out the Paper Issues blog here. There's still quite a bit of Cocoa Vanilla in the shop - grab it while you can! For 20% off your entire purchase, use discount code, "sherry20".

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the soft relaxed look of this page. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)