my favorite things

my favorite things

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Scrapping Issues...

I recently discovered Paper Issues, an online scrap store and FB community. There's so many fun things happening there with challenges, inspiration prompts, and lively conversations. Although I'm a newbie; I'm jumping in and having a blast.

This layout was inspired by the prompts to scrap something I'm a fanatic about or a guilty pleasure. I must admit, I do love to watch The Real Housewives (Love them all except D.C. and Miami), and of course I'm obsessed with scrapbooking. In this photo I'm wearing a Real Housewives t-shirt while attending a scrapbook convention. Obviously, this photos sums up the challenge perfectly. :)

I adore the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane (Town Square) patterned paper so I fussy-cut a few flowers to frame the photo. I used the adorable PI "I Have Issues" card as part of my layout; it's one of my favorite details. The boldness of the Dear Lizzy foam letters add such a fun pop to the page.


Today I tried the erase tool from PicMonkey and WOW, am I impressed! It may be my new favorite editing tool; check this out:


If you're looking for some fresh inspiration and have issues like I do, be sure to check out Paper Issues. I think you'll love it! Happy Scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Great layout Sherry, and I am so happy to hear you are enjoying Paper Issues!! I can't wait to see in the group!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I'm loving all the activity in the FB group!

      Delete
  2. Love this layout Sherry! So glad you found Paper Issues! It's a super fun place! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that Cedar Lane line too - fab fussy cutting. Delightful layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susanne! I just got the 6x6 paper pad because I had to have more of the collection. :)

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)