my favorite things

my favorite things

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Favorite Layouts 2014

I truly can't believe how quickly 2014 flew by, I must be getting old! Last year, when selecting my favorite layouts of the year, I actually struggled finding 10 that I LOVED. At that moment, I decided to really put some effort into what I was creating. After all, I have all these beautiful photos and products, why was I being so lazy in creating layouts? This year, it's hard for me to choose just 10!


Looking forward to 2015 and it's possibilities. Happy New Year to you and yours! ♥

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely body of work. Happy New Year, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susanne! Happy New Year to you, too!

      Delete
  2. Love all of your layouts! Gorgeous work Sherry!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)