my favorite things

my favorite things

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Scraplifting for Inspiration and FUN!

A couple of weeks ago, I participated in a scraplift game at Cocoa Daisy. It was so fun to see how the layouts evolved from one person to another. The layouts were so different, but I could still see glimpses of the original inspiration in each page. Here was the layout I created for the game.


We also had to add one non-scrap item to our layouts. I wanted to use the map from our travel guide but the colors didn't work with my page. I copied the map (in black and white), onto a transparency and I love how it turned out. If you have creative block, scraplifting is a great way to get your mojo flowing again!

5 comments:

  1. Great way to incorporate a colored map onto your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sherry!

    30 year anniversary, did you get married when you were 10? Unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the map is a clever touch. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)