my favorite things

my favorite things

Monday, September 17, 2012

Making It Cozy With Fabric

My poor blog has been neglected for a couple of weeks. I was hit with an urge to deep-clean my house, decided to paint a piece of furniture, hosted a book club brunch, and made some window treatments for my kitchen! Check out the transformation!
It's amazing what a little fabric can do to soften and complete a room. I love the happy colors and pattern of this fabric.

I think I've had enough of house work and miscellaneous project. I'm ready to relax and scrap!

6 comments:

  1. I love the fabric and the transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very pretty!
    I like the fabric, too.
    And such a little cozy space :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric did make the space truly feel different! I do love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that fabric adds such personality - nice and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful Sherry! Bright and cheery and cozy!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)