my favorite things

my favorite things

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kings Island Revisited

Growing up in Indiana, my favorite amusement park was Kings Island. I still remember the first time I rode the Racer... I screamed & cried the whole way and when it was over, I wanted to ride it again. Fast forward 40 years and I'm riding the Racer with my husband and two children. What a surreal and wonderful experience! I just had to share some pics from our special day... Even though the park has changed over the years, I still felt the magic when seeing the Eiffel Tower. Now I can pass the torch down to my children, I'm afraid the next time I go back, I may not be able to handle the Agressive Thrill rides! :) I may not be scrapping, but we're having some fun - thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! It has been years since I have been to the amusement park...I really want to go now!! TSF

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)