my favorite things

my favorite things

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why attend an on-line crop?

When I told my husband that I would be "attending" a couple of on-line crops last weekend, he looked at me like I was crazy. I don't think he understands the power of the message boards. lol We no longer have a local scrap store, so rather than cut myself off completely from scrappy friends, I chose to jump in with both feet into some fabulous scrappy sites.
I recently discovered a wonderful site, Cocoa Daisy -- not only do they have wonderful kits, exclusive stamps, etc., they also have an amazing design team, sure to get you inspired

Here are the layouts I completed...








Not only was I inspired creatively, I also met some fun-loving ladies that know how to enjoy life. (p.s. Thanks for all the laughs!) If you're needing some inspiration, you should stop by here!
Have a fabulous weekend, thank you for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts, my family also think I am mad for doing online crops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... you've been sooo productive! I'm jealous! I had planned on scrapping last night but it was so nice and cozy next to the wood stove that I kept falling asleep! And now it's Saturday night and it's pretty much the same deal, lol. Anyway, I adore all your pages, esp the one with the large stamped title with your dd! I may need to check out CD! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)