my favorite things

my favorite things

Friday, September 2, 2011

Oh how I love scrappy challenges...

I used to shy away from scrappy challenges but now I'm completely addicted to them. I love the variety they offer and how they force me to explore new techniques. So many times, while looking on-line or in magazines, I will say to myself, "I should try that sometime" but it seems like I never do it on my own. That's the beauty of an on-line scrapbooking community. Not only is it a great social network, it also pushes me to try new things.

If your scrappy mojo is missing, why not give challenges a try. I think you'll be surprised how quickly the inspiration returns! Here are a couple of my latest challenges:

Inspired by music:


Rolled paper challenge:

The following are more of the cards I made from the Card-A-Palooza challenges.




If you're looking for some fun challenges, try here.


Wishing you a fun-filled weekend; thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. I feel the same as you. And I LOVE what you did with the rolled paper. so clever and cute and not overwhelming the whole page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love the bowl with the note, I would so do that! But with chocolate!

    Cute cards, reminds me I need to blog those as well!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)