my favorite things

my favorite things

Friday, January 14, 2011

Let it Snow! (I don't think so!)


Has this been a crazy winter already or what?! I had a feeling when we had a snowfall in November that we may be in store for a winter to remember and my hunch was correct! Our kids have missed a whole week of school due to the latest snow storm. On the bright side, we've been able to stay up late, sleep in and I've been able to do some crafting (always a good thing!)

Today, on the Core'dinations blog, a card I made is being showcased (Thanks, Ellen!)
I will admit, I made this card before our latest blizzard; I'm not feeling the love for the sentiment anymore. I am, however, excited and honored to be on the blog because I LOVE Coredinations!! You should hop over to their blog, it's filled with inspiration and creativity. TFL!

http://www.coredinations.com/index.php/category/scrapbook-blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments. Thanks for visiting! :)